Important: This integration is only available for customers using the Legacy versions of Zendesk Chat. For help determining which version you have, see Determining your Zendesk Chat account version.
If you use eEdge, follow the steps below to add the Zopim widget to your site.
To add the Zopim widget to eEdge
- Sign into the MyKW admin panel.
- From the control panel, click New Leads.
- Navigate to Admin > My Account > Settings > Additional information.
- Click Edit.
- Click HTML to open the HTML source editor.
- Enter your Zopim embed code at the bottom of the editor.
Note: To find your Zopim embed code, see this article.
- Click Update.
- Click Save.