This Getting Started Guide covers the following topics:
- Introduction: Getting started with Connect
- Lesson 1: The CSV import path
- Lesson 2: The API integration path
- Lesson 3: Common use cases for Connect
Now that you’ve successfully tested on your development environment, you’re ready to start publish campaigns on production!
To start sending messages to users on your production environment, first you will need to repeat the following sections, with a few differences:
- In 2.4: Implementing Connect for your test app : When implementing identify and track calls on your production environment, make sure to use your production environment key rather than your development key.
- In 2.5: Building a campaign : Before publishing, make sure that you’ve setup the correct filters and message content since you will be messaging real users.
- In 2.6: Testing your campaign: After publishing, try testing the messaging on your production app and search for users who have received a message from the campaign
For any campaign that has been published you can visit the reporting page by clicking the campaign's name, on the campaign dashboard:
Then, click the Results tab:
If you have any questions before launching your first production campaign, please contact email@example.com.
Return to 2.6: Testing your campaign.