Zendesk Chat updates
- Changes in CSP support for Chat standalone widget customers. Action required by April 26th, learn more.
- Scheduled Maintenance on May 5th. Learn more.
- [Analytics] Fixed Analytics title to display one date in the case that the selected date range begins and ends on the same date.
- [Dashboard] Muted notifications of new messages for the conversation that the agent is currently on.
Zendesk Explore updates
- We've released a brand new experience that simplifies the scheduling of dashboards with Support groups.
Fixed / Updated
- [Zendesk session] We're now using the same session between Explore and Support, which ensures that your Support session will not expire while you're in Explore and vice versa
- [Analytics] We've fixed the DATE_DIFF function so that you can now use it on both native & calculated dates
Zendesk Sunshine updates
New - Events & Profiles
- Don't show computed profile for person by default (#534)
- Profile Identifiers change (#540)
- [HAWAII-304] add trusted property to events (#533)
- Thread implementation (#538)
- Start to index profiles (#542)
- Adding referer to our statsD for api calls (#544)
Fixed - Objects
- Fixed typo in documentation
Zendesk Connect updates
Fixed / Updated
- Updated how Event Properties for the [Connect] User Updated event render in Connect
- Fixed a bug with image upload in the Email Editor.
- Updated the Email Editor so that thumbnails of uploaded images now show.
App Marketplace updates
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- PDF Viewer Pro ()
- PDF Viewer Pro lets you can easily see all PDFs in your current conversation in the side bar in Zendesk Support. PDFs can open in a window so you can see them without downloading them or leaving the agent view. If you'd like, you can also open them in a new tab. Finally, a download button is also offered for situations where you need to store the PDF on your computer.
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Talk, Guide, Answer Bot, Message and Mobile Apps this week.