Zendesk Explore updates
- Nothing new this week
Fixed / Updated
- [Data & timezone] We're now using the timezone you have configured in your Support profile whenever you're accessing Zendesk data - whether you're exploring data in the Query Builder, drilling-through data, interacting with data in a dashboard or receiving a dashboard in your inbox.
- [Dashboard filters] We fixed a bunch of issues pertaining to "data filters" and "metric filters" not being correctly applied on dashboards.
Zendesk Talk updates
- Nothing new this week.
- An issue where calls abandoned in IVR did not always create a ticket if configured to do so
- Improved messaging when phone number has been deleted
- Updated messaging for customers looking to trial Talk again some time after their initial trial has expired.
Zendesk Sunshine updates
New - Events & Profiles
- Add more tags to identify traffic between two Envoy instances (#567)
- Revert "Skip threads tests" (#562)
- [HAWAII-266] switch to gomod (#555)
- Allow specific origin for CORS (#566)
- [HAWAII-207] use emporium redis (#560)
- Remove Codeclimate (#563)
- Skip threads tests (#561)
- Improve tests (#559)
- update pr template to have JIRA link (#558)
- remove md tags (#557)
- [HAWAII-313] Enforce K8s rolling deploy for app-server to reduce 503s (#551)
- Fix prod spining (#552)
- Revert "[HAWAII-306] update events documentation (#543)" (#556)
Fixed - Objects
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Guide, Answer Bot, Chat, Message, connect, App markeplace and Mobile Apps this week.