Content Cues offers a list of suggested topics that may be missing from your Help Center, or may need more (or more easily discovered) articles. This list includes:
- Topics created by commonly-used keywords and phrases in Support tickets submitted by your customers.
Each entry on the list includes the following columns:
- Support Topic, phrases or keywords extracted from ticket groups to provide you with the context of the topic.
- Tickets, how many Support tickets reference the topic.
To view a suggested Support Topic
- In Guide, click the Manage Articles icon (), then click Content Cues.
- On the Content Cues page, click the Support Topics tab.
- Open the suggestion by clicking anywhere on the cue.
The cue displays:
- The number of tickets that reference the suggested topic in the last 60 days.
- A list of keywords commonly found in the tickets.
- Options to dismiss or resolve the cue, or to view related tickets.
- Take any of the following actions:
- Click Dismiss cue to remove the cue from the list without making a suggested change.
- Click Mark as resolved to remove the cue from the list if you have made a change to the article.
- Click View tickets to view a list of tickets related to the suggested topic and keywords.
For information on dismissing or resolving the suggestion, see Dismissing and resolving cues.
Viewing related tickets
You can view parts of related tickets, including agent responses, to help determine what content you may want to update or create.
To view the tickets related to a topic
- Click the View tickets button. The Review Agent Responses section opens.
- Click Read more for the ticket you want to view. A preview of the ticket opens.
- In the ticket preview, click View Ticket to open the ticket in the agent interface, in a new tab. From here, you can view the ticket details to help determine what information you may want to include in your article updates.
- Close the tab displaying the ticket when you’re done, then click the Close button in the ticket preview to return to the agent responses.
- Repeat these steps as needed.
Viewing the related articles list
After you have read through your related tickets, you can look at the related articles and choose whether you want to update them.
To view the related articles list
- In the Review Agent Responses section, click Update Related Articles. The Related Articles screen opens.
On the Related Articles screen, you can:
- Update suggested articles
- Update a different article
See Updating existing articles for more information.
Updating existing articles
If you choose, you can update one of the articles suggested by Content Cues, or update a different article.
To update a suggested article
- On the Related Articles screen, click the Update button next to the article of your choosing. The article opens in the article editor, with a pop-up window over it, called Update Using Agent Responses.
- (Optional) Click Add To Article. This copies the agent response displayed in the window to the top of the article in the editor, where you can pull information to add to the body of the article. If you do not want to do this, click Cancel to close the window and view the article in the article editor.
- Update the article, then save or publish it according to your workflow.
If none of the related articles applies the topic you are looking at, use the Update a different article link to find the right article to update.
Creating a new article
You may decide that a new article is required to best address the suggested topic.
To create a new article
- Click the Create a new article link. This opens a new article in edit mode, with a suggested title and labels included.
- Create the article content, according to your content development process.
- Edit the title and labels as needed.
- Publish or submit the article when complete.