Content Cues offers a list of suggested topics that might be missing from your help center, topics that need more articles, or articles that are more easily discoverable. This list includes topics created by commonly-used keywords and phrases in tickets submitted by your customers.
This article covers the following topics:
Understanding the Content Cues suggestion list
Each entry on the list includes the following columns:
- Support topic: phrases or keywords extracted from ticket groups to provide you with the context of the topic. Support topics are suggested if 11 or more related tickets are raised.
- Tickets: the Content Cues AI detects how many support tickets reference the topic. However, there could be more tickets that relate to it.
- Cue created: the date when the support topic was first detected. The support topic will continue to be updated daily with more tickets as they arise.
- Language: support topics are created from tickets in the supported languages.
Viewing suggested support topics
To view a suggested support topic
- In Guide, click the Manage Articles icon (), then click Content Cues.
- Click the Support topics tab.
- Open the suggestion by clicking anywhere on the cue.
The cue displays:
- The number of tickets that have recently referenced the suggested topic, (the duration of how recently a ticket was referenced varies from cue to cue)
- A list of phrases commonly found in the tickets
- A list of ticket tags commonly found in the tickets
- Three related tickets
- Options to dismiss the cue, or to view more tickets
- Take any of the following actions:
- Click View tickets, to view a list of tickets related to the support topic, suggested topic, and keywords.
- Click Dismiss cue, to remove the cue from the list.
For information about dismissing the suggestion, see Dismissing Content Cues to tidy up the suggestion list.
Viewing related tickets
You can view parts of related tickets, including agent responses, to help determine what content you may want to update or create. There are two different ways to see tickets related to the support topic.
To see tickets related to the support topic, do one of the following:
- On the Support topic sheet, open Related tickets, then click on the linked ticket number of the previewed ticket.
You will see up to three tickets that Content Cues has selected as the best matches to the support topic. Use the link provided on each ticket to go to the full support conversation. Save this link to get back to it later after you've dismissed the cue, or share it with your team.
- On the Support topic sheet, go to Related tickets > View tickets to see more tickets in a new window.
When you click view tickets, you can see tickets assigned to the support topic, and go through all of the support conversations. Content Cues checks the support topic daily and updates it as new tickets that match the topic are detected.
Save the link to get back to it later after you've dismissed the cue, or share it with your team.
Content Cues processes incoming tickets on a daily basis to generate new, or update existing, Support topics. As a part of this process, Content Cues tags related tickets with a the corresponding Support topic ID. This generates a list of related tickets for your view that you can see in search or report on in Explore.
Now that you can see the tickets related to the support topic, it is good practice to look through them, then you can compile enough details to better help your customers by updating/creating relevant help center articles. For example, if more than one theme has been raised by customers through the support topic, then maybe it would be better handled with multiple help center articles.
You can save the link to the search result, and use it after you dismiss the support topic in Content Cues.