Zendesk Guide updates
- Announcing new and improved spam filter for Guide and Community
- Implemented a limit of 1000 results in the Help Center Search API (both for articles and community posts)
- Updated the minimum match rule for Help Center search to specify that 40% of the terms in a search query need to be present in a document in order for it to be retrieved (was 60%)
Zendesk Support updates
- Our new email CC experience is now available in GA and will be rolled out to all accounts over the coming weeks. Configuration instructions are available in the Help Center here https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203661606-Configuring-CC-permissions-and-notifications.
Zendesk Sunshine updates
Public - New
Public - Fixed
Zendesk marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Email Tracking (Support)
- Email Tracking is an application for Zendesk Support that offers out-of-the-box email tracking. With the app, your Zendesk agents can track email opens, get internal notes with information on when the email was opened, automatically update the internal custom field when the client opens the email, and add ‘unseen’ and ‘seen’ tags to tickets to let you create views to identify problem tickets. As soon as an email is opened, Email Tracking updates a custom field connected to the ticket and adds a note with corresponding information.
- Qualtrics (Support)
- Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. Close the loop when customers provide experience feedback in a Qualtrics survey and enable your customer service team to provide fast, actionable support. Streamline inbound ticketing process by automatically creating and updating tickets upon survey completion. Gain deeper insight into the customer service experience by triggering Surveys based on Zendesk events.
Zendesk Explore updates
- Ticket Backlog dataset is now available to all customers on Support Professional and above.
- [Permissions] We fixed an issue that prevented an editor to add a query on a dashboard they hadn't created.
- [Chat Dataset] We fixed some issues that prevented some customers with Chat to report on their Chat data
Zendesk Talk updates
- Nothing this week.
- Fixed an issue where outbound calls would disconnect before reaching voicemail.
- When a Talk agent is downgraded, their Agent forwarding number will now be removed.
Zendesk Connect updates
- Launched! The Connect campaign dashboard has been relaunched, including a Search, filtering on the status and a new table layout. It's slowly being rolled out to all accounts. Read the announcement.
- Updated the User Journey to include the API payload content for track events
- Fixed an issue with campaign triggers affecting very old campaigns
Zendesk Chat + Message updates
- [Dashboard]: The browser notifications for the ongoing conversation with an agent has been disabled.
- [Dashboard]: For visitor coming through web/chat widget, if conversation gate is on, show “mark as solved, pending”.
- [Dashboard]: Offline visitors messages are rendered in conversation history.
- No update
There were no changes to Answer Bot and Mobile Apps this week