What actions are considered an update for the Ticket: Hours since update condition in automations?
Essentially any action that shows up in Ticket Events is considered a "ticket update".
Here's the comprehensive list:
- Ticket subject
- Ticket type
- Ticket priority
- Group responsible for the ticket
- Organization associated with the ticket
- Change from one ticket status to another (New, Open, Pending, On-hold)
- Changing the requester or assignee
- Addition of or update to a custom field
- Addition or removal of anyone CC'd on the ticket
- Trigger or automation firing on the ticket
- Any message pushed to or from the ticket to a cloud-based third-party target (such as JIRA or Yammer)
For more information about automations, see About automations and how they work.