You can declutter your knowledge base by archiving articles that are not being viewed by your customers. When you archive an article, it is removed from your knowledge base.
Content Cues offers a list of the suggested articles to archive. This list includes:
- Up to 30 articles with no views in the last 60 days.
- Up to 30 articles with a Work in Progress status, with no updates in the last 90 days.
- Article, the name of the article being recommended for archiving.
- Views, the number of times a visitor viewed the article recently.
- Last Updated, how long ago the article was last updated.
To review suggested articles to archive
- In Guide, click the Manage Articles icon (), then click Content Cues.
- On the Content Cues page, click the Articles to Archive tab.
- Open the suggestion by clicking anywhere on the cue.
The cue displays:
- A link to the article’s edit page.
- The number of times the article has been viewed in the past 60 days.
- Options to dismiss, resolve, or archive the article.
- Take any of the following actions:
- Click the article title to open it in edit mode.
- Click Dismiss cue to remove the cue from the list without making a suggested change.
- Click Mark as resolved to remove the cue from the list if you have made a change to the article.
- Click Archive article, then click Yes, archive and resolve, to move the article into your knowledge base archive and mark the cue as resolved. You can restore the article later if necessary. See Viewing and restoring archived articles for more information.