Content Cues offers a list of articles you may want to update. This list includes articles with the most views in the past 60 days. The list of articles is limited to the top 1000 articles in your knowledge base.
Each entry on the list includes the following columns:
- Article: the name of the article being recommended for updating
- Views: the number of times a visitor viewed the article in the last 60 days
- Last Updated: how long ago the article was last updated
To review suggested articles to update
- In Guide, click the Manage Articles icon (), then click Content Cues.
- On the Content Cues page, click the Articles to Update tab.
- Open the suggestion by clicking anywhere on the cue.
The cue displays:
- A link to the article’s edit page
- The number of times the article has been viewed in the past 60 days
- Options to dismiss, resolve, or update the article
- Take any of the following actions:
- Click the article title to open it in edit mode.
- Click Dismiss cue to remove the cue from the list without making a suggested change.
- Click Mark as resolved to remove the cue from the list if you have made a change to the article.
- Click Update article to open the article in edit mode. Make changes to the article as needed, so that the content is clearer, more detailed, or is more accessible to your end users. Publish or submit the article when you’ve finished your update.
For information on dismissing or resolving the suggestion, see Dismissing and resolving Content Cues.