Zendesk Support updates
- We've completed the roll-out of our new built-in Conditional Ticket Fields feature to all accounts! Please refer to the product announcement (https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022294753) and check the Help Center for articles about getting started and migration from the App. We've been collecting feedback since the launch and it will inform the roadmap for the feature.
Zendesk marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Read Receipts (Support)
- Read Receipts lets you ee how long it took before the email was viewed, when it was sent, when the email was opened and what comment was read. Read items are marked by the sending agent or by the most recent agent for Automation notifications. This allows your agents to quickly identify each of their own read receipts and not waste time seeing which comment update was read.
- Instagramer Comments (Support)
- Instagramer Comments connect your Instagram Business account to Zendesk Support. Reply to comments on your Instagram posts with this integration.
- Mobile Device Manager Plus (Support)
- Mobile Device Manager Plus is an enterprise mobility management solution that automates the management of mobile devices with the extensive support for mobile device management (MDM), mobile content management(MCM), mobile app management(MAM). With the Zendesk integration, the help desk technicians can perform different management tasks right from the Zendesk console like configure important corporate policies and restrict the device functionality, blacklist malicious apps from the organization's network, distribute documents and media to managed devices and more.
- MessengerPeople (Support)
- MessengerPeople is your solution for successful customer communication via Messaging Apps. MessengerPeopke allows companies to use the most popular messaging apps – WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat and Co. – professionally and successfully for customer communication.
- Zuper (Support)
- Zuper is work order management made Simple. Zuper has the facility to add jobs and assign it to employees. The tickets created in Zendesk can be pushed as jobs to Zuper for that particular customer and time-sheets can be generated based on the time logged by the employee.
- Hubspot by PieSync (Support)
- Hubspot by PieSync offers a seamless two-way contact sync between Hubspot and Zendesk Support. Let Zendesk be filled with Hubspot's contacts... and vice versa, push Zendesk contacts into Hubspot as new leads. There's no mess with duplicates though: PieSync's unique and different from other integrations in that it offers a true 2-way sync that syncs across historical data as well.
- Public Ticket Portal (Support)
- Public Ticket Portal lets you quickly and easily add a link to all your Zendesk emails that allows customer to view, update and solve tickets without customers having to login to their support account. Each comment update generates a new secure link to access ticket information online. With that said, users can continue to use previous links from past emails to access their ticket.
Zendesk Connect updates
- Nothing new this week
- Moved the Web Push Help Centre (web widget integration) out of Beta and into General Availability
- Updated the SMS Test Send to use the "From" number as part of the SMS Conversations EAP
- Fixed a bug that impacted saving images to the email editor
Zendesk Chat + Message updates
- [EAP] WhatsApp Business in Chat. Learn more
- [EAP] Atlassian Statuspage integration with Chat. Learn more
- [Dashboard] Make the checkboxes blue across the Chat dashboard experience
- [Dashboard] Set agent name max length to 255 characters
- Announcing Content Cues for Guide Enterprise
- Bulk author editing for articles
Mobile Apps(Support & Chat)
- This week we launched Chat History Actions. This enables agents to perform actions such as "Email chat transcript" or "Delete Chat transcript" or "Mark chat transcript as unread" from the mobile apps.
- Nothing new this week
- Nothing new this week
- iOS - Fixed the issue showing the internal background as white in the composer
- iOS - Fixed an issue where the app stuck gets stuck in state when attachment details are not valid
- Android - Fixed an issue where the View selector icon was not clickable to open the dropdown menu
- Android - Fixed an issue where the same string was used for Discard and Cancel in French and Hebrew
- Fixed an issue where the wrong notification count is show in the hamburger menu
There were no changes to Answer Bot, Zendesk Message, Zendesk Explore, Zendesk Talk and Zendesk Sunshine this week