In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a query to show the number of unsolved tickets by group in a bar graph.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Support > Tickets > Support: Tickets, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Unsolved tickets > Unsolved tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Ticket > Ticket group, then click Apply.
- From the visualization type () menu, click Bar.
- From the chart configuration (), menu click Displayed values and change Show value to Show.
The query is complete. Here is an example of how the query will look.