Zendesk Support updates
- Fixed some minor IE11 rendering bugs for the new built-in Conditional Ticket Fields feature
- We updated a label on the People page to clarify that agents with the relevant permission cannot browse users, not browse and search them
Zendesk marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Required Plus (Support)
- Required Plus makes fields required for agents on ticket update. If a field is marked as required for an agent, this app will force the field to be filled in when the agent submits a ticket update.
Zendesk Connect updates
- Launched the new Campaign Dashboard to all Zendesk Connect accounts
- Updated new the new Campaign Dashboard to have drop and drag folder management
- Fixed a bug that caused campaigns to show up in the wrong folder on the new Campaign Dashboard
Zendesk Chat + Message updates
- [REST APIs] Specify the trigger_id for messages sent from proactive triggers in a chat
- [Routing] Fix skill based routing when all agents go invisible
Events & Profiles
Public - New
Public - Fixed
- Call Blocking feature is now available for Talk Professional and Talk Enterprise plans: Customers can now avoid any unwanted calls from configured numbers and save their agent’s time. Documentation is available here.
- Fixed a misalignment issue on the Dashboard for Basic and Team plans.
There were no changes to Answer Bot, Zendesk Message, Zendesk Guide and Zendesk Explore this week.