Zendesk Support updates
- This week we released some formatting fixes for our new built-in conditional tickets feature for a better IE11 experience.
Zendesk marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Problem Tracker (Support, paid)
- Problem Tracker provides a simple problem management solution to aid in the visualisation and creation of problem tickets and their linked incidents. This helps you quickly determine which problems need your attention. Link customer tickets to problems in one click, instantly see your problem ticket status, subject and linked incidents, identify which problems are related to the customer ticket you are currently viewing, and even track new problems and link to existing ones from the ticket sidebar.
- GDPR Compliance (Support)
- GDPR Compliance is an application for Zendesk Support which allows to quickly and easily process the user's request about their data. Anonymize user’s data to remove personal data and keeping the information that’s essential to the business, download all personal and ticket data into a CSV file upon the user’s of the customer, permanently and completely delete customer data from your Zendesk Support account, redact the information in bulk or individually.
- Ora (Support)
- Ora is a highly customizable workspace that you can use for anything from your daily tasks to your team's sprints! Ora enables you to modify your projects and collaborate the way you want! Choose an existing methodology or create your own. Ora has everything your team might need to boost productivity and collaborate! Easily create a task from a ticket in Ora from Zendesk Support and assign it directly to a project.
- Bulk User Export (Support)
- Bulk User Export allows you to export Zendesk Support user data with a single click. Pick the export format of your choice and your export file will be ready within seconds. Use the exported list for whatever your intended use is, whether it is to generate reports or load into another system. Data can be exported into the following different file formats: Excel, CSV, PDF, Print User Data, Copy User Data to Clipboard
Zendesk Connect updates
- Fixed a bug that caused campaigns to appear in the wrong folder on the new Campaign Dashboard
- Fixed a bug that showed 'Sending' campaigns as 'Scheduled' on the new Campaign Dashboard
- Fixed a bug that caused breadcrumbs links to break on some campaigns
Zendesk Chat + Message updates
- Email Transcript will have visitor's region in addition to city and country.
- Nothing new this week
Zendesk Answer Bot
- Enable contextual help suggestions for Answer Bot for Web Widget
- Animated type indicator(...) for Answerbot for Web Widget
- 'Get in touch' quick reply for Widget
- Make the widget input box always available for Answerbot end users
- Empty page when cancelling a trigger edit.
- As per this announcement we have made Conference Calling, Call Blocking, Call Offering Time Limit and extended Max Queue Wait Time available to various Talk plans. We also updated the call button within the composer. The announcement linked above has all the details and links to the documentation.
- [Dashboard Sharing] On instances with very large number of agents, we've fixed the issue that prevented you from being able to find / view / select any agent of your choosing when sharing a dashboard. You're now able to truly share dashboards with any Support group or agent!
- [Chat Reporting] For instances with a legacy Zopim Chat account that is being migrated, we've fixed an issue which prevented you from being able to report on your historical Chat data.
There were no changes to Zendesk Guide and Zendesk Sunshine this week.