Zendesk Connect updates
- Launched a new SMS Test Send experience which now validates in-product and uses the selected "From" number to send the SMS to create a more authentic end-to-end test experience.
- Updates the SMS Conversations EAP to allow "Custom Tags" for tickets created on reply
- Update the in-product experience for when a trial expires
Zendesk Answer Bot
- Answer Bot for Slack GA
- Answer Bot for Web Widget GA
- Fix 524 errors for Good data users
Zendesk Marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Macro CSV Importer (Support, paid)
- Macro CSV Importer helps you send better replies that contains a lot of data to your customers. Create template macros that are your starting point for imports. Then export a CSV, where each variable (shortcode) is automatically set as a column title. Fill your CSV, and upload and your new macros are generated and added to your Zendesk Support instance. Ideal for organizations who use macros and want to add a lot of macros at once.
- Voucher Code (Support, paid)
- Voucher Code allows your agents to create, send, and track voucher codes while working on Zendesk Support tickets. Create voucher categories (multiple levels), import your voucher codes through a nifty uploader, and see which codes have been sent to customers, view by ticket, voucher category, date and by agent. Use your vouchers in macros or use the sidebar app to simply insert your voucher codes into a ticket comment.
- Solvemate (Support)
- Solvemate gives you virtual agents take care of all the repetitive requests – that do not require human assistance – you receive from your customers in Zendesk Support. Solvemate's virtual agent automatically creates a case in Zendesk. By mapping the customers input in the virtual agent to the right fields in Zendesk, the case is directly connected to the customers contact stored in Zendesk - in case there is no contact it creates a new one.
- Google My Business (Support, paid)
- Google My Business automatically creates Zendesk Support tickets from reviews left on Google Maps through the Google My Business location. Once a ticket is created from a review, you can reply directly from Zendesk to the review on Google Maps. Information about the location is also visible on the ticket along with the review and also supports location tags in Google My Business.
- CompanySearch (Support)
- CompanySearch is a new way to work with the information registered in the organization's profile on your tickets. Access the information you have stored in Zendesk's organization profile directly on the ticket sidebar so you have the details handy all on one page.
- Shredder Pro (Support, paid)
- Shredder Pro helps you with automated suspended ticket processing. Delete tickets, recover tickets, manually add tickets to recover or delete queue, see if and which tickets are going to be automatically processed, and gain an enhanced view of the body of the text in a better way and more with this handy app. Shredder Pro gives you automatic processing rules that let you create rules for automatic processing of recurring suspended tickets, auto recover, delete or skip, and even allows you to process suspended tickets in the background so you can get on with your day
There were no changes to Zendesk Chat + Message, Zendesk Sunshine, Zendesk Support, Zendesk Talk, Zendesk Explore this week.