You have multiple phone numbers, but when configuring the Web Widget, the number you want to add is not listed under Phone number to display.
When you select Group Routing, callback requests are presented to available agents in this group.
If you have set up group routing, make sure that each number is set up to route to the group for which you configure group routing. This rule also applies to how the number is configured, even when an IVR has been deployed.
This article includes these topics:
Fix for group routing
- Locate the Talk number that is not shown.
- Open the Routing tab.
- Enable the group you are trying to use in the widget as a group for call routing.
You will see both numbers displayed in the Phone numbers to be displayed drop-down.
- When using an IVR, the Group Routing configuration is still checked by the Web Widget for which groups to display.
- Temporarily turn off the IVR setting.
You don't have to save the changes until the procedure is completed, so this will not affect your calls.
- Switch on the group you want to use for the widget.
- Turn the IVR back on and Save the changes.