Zendesk Admin Center
- Blocked sandbox account access to billing pages except subscription
- Added IP validity check before calling server API
- Made Account Assumption safe from invalid TZ
Zendesk Mobile Apps (Support & Chat)
- iOS ONLY: Crash fixes and general performance improvements
- This release sees support for Conditional Ticket Fields in the mobile apps. Now when you choose a form with conditional fields, they'll appear as expected under the form in ticket properties, just like on the web.
- Improved error messaging for 2FA
- [Custom Field values] By popular demand, we've released a long-awaited improvement which enables you to report on and view the user-friendly values of your custom fields (instead of the technical tags). More information here.
Zendesk App Marketplace
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Observe.AI (Support)
- Observe.AI is a new age voice AI platform that allows you to keep tabs on all that is going on in your customer care center. The ‘Insights AI’ platform allows you to engage with your agents and give them immediate, actionable feedback on things that matter. Get insights into why customers are calling in. Track customer sentiment and primary call drivers. Coach agents on ideal processes without waiting for the end of the month. Identify areas of improvement from both the business point of view as well as for the agents in your team.
- Annex Cloud Customer Loyalty (Support)
- Annex Cloud Customer Loyalty rewards customers for positive actions and increases retention, lifetime value, and repeat purchase rates. Seamlessly connect your customer’s in-store experience with your loyalty program through Annex Cloud Loyalty. Access loyalty point information from Annex Cloud about your customers directly from a ticket sidebar when working on Zendesk tickets and let your team redeem/manage your customers points from one system.
- QR Code from Premium Plus (Support, paid)
- QR Code for Premium Plus allows you to generate QR Codes and links for your Help Center. When a customer clicks on the link, or scans the printed QR Code they will be automatically redirected to your Help Center. With the custom sidebar app you can even generate codes that prefill form fields so that important fields in your forms are prefilled with the correct information. You can fill in serial numbers in IT support forms, customer account numbers for your clients, device IDs when logging issues for defect hardware.
- Macro CSV Importer (Support, paid)
- Macro CSV Importer helps you send better replies that contains a lot of data to your customers. Create template macros that are your starting point for imports. Then export a CSV, where each variable (shortcode) is automatically set as a column title. Fill your CSV, and upload and your new macros are generated and added to your Zendesk Support instance. Ideal for organizations who use macros and want to add a lot of macros at once.
- Voucher Code (Support, paid)
- Voucher Code allows your agents to create, send, and track voucher codes while working on Zendesk Support tickets. Create voucher categories (multiple levels), import your voucher codes through a nifty uploader, and see which codes have been sent to customers, view by ticket, voucher category, date and by agent. Use your vouchers in macros or use the sidebar app to simply insert your voucher codes into a ticket comment.
- Solvemate (Support)
- Solvemate gives you virtual agents take care of all the repetitive requests – that do not require human assistance – you receive from your customers in Zendesk Support. Solvemate's virtual agent automatically creates a case in Zendesk. By mapping the customers input in the virtual agent to the right fields in Zendesk, the case is directly connected to the customers contact stored in Zendesk - in case there is no contact it creates a new one.
- Google My Business (Support, paid)
- Google My Business automatically creates Zendesk Support tickets from reviews left on Google Maps through the Google My Business location. Once a ticket is created from a review, you can reply directly from Zendesk to the review on Google Maps. Information about the location is also visible on the ticket along with the review and also supports location tags in Google My Business.
- CompanySearch (Support)
- CompanySearch is a new way to work with the information registered in the organization's profile on your tickets. Access the information you have stored in Zendesk's organization profile directly on the ticket sidebar so you have the details handy all on one page.
- Shredder Pro (Support, paid)
- Shredder Pro helps you with automated suspended ticket processing. Delete tickets, recover tickets, manually add tickets to recover or delete queue, see if and which tickets are going to be automatically processed, and gain an enhanced view of the body of the text in a better way and more with this handy app. Shredder Pro gives you automatic processing rules that let you create rules for automatic processing of recurring suspended tickets, auto recover, delete or skip, and even allows you to process suspended tickets in the background so you can get on with your day.
Zendesk Support Product
- Skills-based Routing: We rolled out the Higher Skills Limit to LA for one customer (who specifically requested the higher limit. We will GA the limits more broadly in context of the other business rule product limits scheduled for work in Q3.
There were no changes to Zendesk Talk, Zendesk Answer Bot, Zendesk Sunshine Core this week.