Zendesk Chat + Message
- [Widget]: Now while chatting to a visitor if agent leaves chat due to disconnection, a message related to disconnection will be shown to the visitor.
- [Web SDK] v1.9 released with bug fixes and improved connection performance with support for geo-routing
- Added a new opt-in checkbox for using Clearbit to enrich details on you users in Connect.
- Updated the preview on the Webhook channel to represent our new payload format - Read the announcement
- Update the character limits on folders (now 60) and campaign names (now 100).
App Marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Google My Business Channel (Support, paid)
- Google My Business Channel by helphouse.io lets you connect your Google My Business account to your Zendesk Support and makes it possible for you to receive and reply to Google My Business Reviews and Questions from tickets in Zendesk Support. Reviews on Google will come in as tickets in Zendesk Support. Community Questions will come in as tickets in Zendesk Support. Supports multiple locations (easy to add many locations). Option to update your reply to Reviews Works with triggers, macros, views, and automations
- User Profile (Support, paid)
- User Profile lets you see contact information, tags, notes, descriptions, and custom user fields without traveling to the user page. Everything you need to know about your customer is available at a glance while working on a Zendesk Support ticket.
- Reclame AQUI (Support)
- Reclame AQUI is a website that enables its users to post complaints about products and services offered by various companies. The Reclame AQUI integration with Zendesk lets you create a Zendesk Support ticket from complaints lodged on Reclame AQUI as a new channel inside of Zendesk. Reply to the complaint directly from Zendesk so you can handle all your support requests in one tool.
- Emarsys (Support)
- Emarsys is the only marketing platform that knows your industry. With embedded, industry-specific turnkey solutions, Emarsys enables truly personalized, one-to-one interactions between marketers and customers across all channels — building loyalty, enriching the customer journey, and increasing revenue. This enables companies to scale marketing decisions and actions far beyond human capabilities. Next to each Zendesk ticket, you will see every relevant piece of information (customer data, product recommendations, last received emails and more) from Emarsys about the ticket requester.
- Zadarma VOIP client (Support)
- Zadarma VOIP client is a new generation telecommunications provider. It allows businesses to establish a local or international presence by connecting virtual numbers from over 90 countries around the world starting from just $2 a month. Integrating Zadarma with Zendesk brings extra ease of communication to your teams and enhances their experience with partners and customers by giving your clients access to additional tools, such as Click-to-Call widget, Call Back widget and Call Tracking – all from within the Zendesk Support interface.
Support Product Updates
Public - New Stuff
- Skills-based Routing: We've begun rolling out the "Agent Skill Editing" feature from EAP to GA, expected to reach 100% by EOW. This feature allows Admins to configure Routing so that Agents can update skills directly on a ticket. Previously they could see, but not update the skills. This opens up Routing to more use cases, such as triage and re-routing, allowing additional customers to operationalize the feature. A public announcement has been made in the forum.
- It's been a long time in the making - Zendesk Explore is now available for customers with a Support instance in POD15!
There were no changes to Zendesk Admin Center, Zendesk Answer Bot, Zendesk Sunshine Core this week.