Zendesk Admin Center
- Two-factor authentication Status Report now available in Admin Center
- Simplify tab switching behaviour
- Wrap text in Security IP restriction
- Nothing new this week
- We've updated our User Merging rules to automatically merge users if three (or more) data sources appear where a user has matching user identities. Our guide article explains how it works.
Zendesk Chat and Message
- [Web SDK] v1.9 released. Learn more
- [Dashboard] Fixed an issue on Shortcut page
- [Dashboard] Fixed alignment of error messages on onboarding page UI
- [Dashboard] Fixed the trigger logic to allow sending of multiple messages with different agent names
- [Widget] Fixed an issue that was causing queue positions for end-users to be always displayed as 99 for select few accounts
- Added advanced support for Burmese and Khmer in Guide Search
- A pagination issue with the Guide Search API
- Explore is now available under Zendesk MSA to all customers with up to 3M tickets in total
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Apps Marketplace, Zendesk Talk or Zendesk Answer Bot this week.