In this simple Explore recipe, you'll learn how you can use the Bubble pack chart type to give you a great visual indication of whereabouts in the world you are receiving Chat requests from.
This article contains the following topics:
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Zendesk Chat
Creating the query
To create the query
- In Explore, click the query icon () .
- In the Queries Library, click New query.
- On the Select a dataset page, select the dataset containing the ticket data you'll need to build the query; in this case, Chat: Engagement.
Query Builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Chats > Chats.
Explore displays the total number of chats.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Chat visitor session > Chat country.
Explore displays a table showing the number of chats for each country.
- From the Visualization type menu (), choose the Bubble pack chart type.
- Make sure to give your query a name, and save it.
Your query is finished! You can change the colors and style of the bubble pack chart from the chart configuration menu ().