How can I view the tickets I am following?
You can use different options to find out which tickets you follow.
Option 1: Check your user profile page
- Click your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page header, then select View profile page.
- Select the Tickets tab under the user profile.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Followed tickets.
Option 2: Create a workflow with macro and view
Create a macro that adds you as a follower to the ticket and applies a tag. You can then create a view that displays any ticket that contains the tag.
To create the macro
- Create a new personal macro.
- Under Actions, add the below actions:
- Add follower | agent name
- Add tag |
Apply your macro to any ticket you want to follow and the tag will be added at the same time.
To create the view
- Create a new view.
- Under Who has access, choose Only you.
- Under Tickets must meet all of these conditions to appear in the view, Add the below conditions:
- Status | Less than | Closed
- Tags | Contains at least one of the following |