- Fixed a bug where empty User Search results would return a 404 rather than the empty search results
Zendesk Answer Bot
- Nothing new this week.
- Fixed Answer Bot for Slack activation issues
- Stop showing embeddable if the article has solved the issue
- Updated logic for Answer Bot recommended triggers
- Updated /solve for rapid resolve to allow deflections without a ticket
- Fixed bug where edit code popup in theming center would not close correctly
- Nothing new this week.
- The admin setting "New live call recordings are public" will be disabled by default for the new accounts.
- Fixed few alignment issues when working with Right to Left languages.
- WhatsApp by Botmaker (Support)
- Botmaker is an official WhatsApp Solution Provider. With WhatsApp by Botmaker, you can create a WhatsApp Business API account, that is already connected to Zendesk and the Botmaker platform. You will be able to chat with clients from Zendesk, manage multiple agents with the same number and connect bots with artificial intelligence. You can also manage a handover protocol to transfer conversations with bots via WhatsApp to live agents.
- EvaluAgent (Support)
- EvaluAgent is a quality assurance and coaching platform is packed with features. Evaluate agents, conversations and tickets across every channel from your Zendesk Support account. Generate insight and share reports with advanced analytics. Demonstrate compliance and prove the fair treatment of customers with every evaluation and action stored securely. Drive improvement with real-time notifications.
- SMS Alert (Support)
- SMS Alert is a powerful and robust online SMS platform capable of sending thousands of SMS messages with just a click. The SMS Alert app is an exclusive tool that equips your Zendesk account with SMS features using the smsalert.co.in service. Send custom SMS with a friendly interface. Send automated sms when status of ticket change, when assignee of ticket changes, or even send SMS to users phone directly from ticket page.
- Talla (Support)
- Talla brings AI-powered automation to service and support teams. Use Talla with Zendesk to automate support workflows, answer common support questions, and ensure your information is always up-to-date and accurate. When a support ticket comes into Zendesk, Talla will automatically suggest an answer. Automate repetitive support tasks and workflows to reduce resolution times and improve the customer experience. Talla uses AI to continually improve your information based on your interactions and needs. When information doesn’t already exist to answer a support ticket, Talla will orchestrate a workflow to uncover and eliminate the knowledge gap.
A few apps you may not have seen. We missed these in a previous release cycle, but these apps are available as well!
- Macro CSV Importer (Support, paid)
- Macro CSV Importer helps you send better replies that contains a lot of data to your customers. Create template macros that are your starting point for imports. Then export a CSV, where each variable (shortcode) is automatically set as a column title. Fill your CSV, and upload and your new macros are generated and added to your Zendesk Support instance. Ideal for organizations who use macros and want to add a lot of macros at once.
- Voucher Code (Support, paid)
- Voucher Code allows your agents to create, send, and track voucher codes while working on Zendesk Support tickets. Create voucher categories (multiple levels), import your voucher codes through a nifty uploader, and see which codes have been sent to customers, view by ticket, voucher category, date and by agent. Use your vouchers in macros or use the sidebar app to simply insert your voucher codes into a ticket comment.
- Shredder Pro (Support, paid)
- Shredder Pro helps you with automated suspended ticket processing. Delete tickets, recover tickets, manually add tickets to recover or delete queue, see if and which tickets are going to be automatically processed, and gain an enhanced view of the body of the text in a better way and more with this handy app. Shredder Pro gives you automatic processing rules that let you create rules for automatic processing of recurring suspended tickets, auto recover, delete or skip, and even allows you to process suspended tickets in the background so you can get on with your day.
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Zendesk Message, Zendesk Mobile Apps (Support & Chat), Zendesk Explore, Sunshine