In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a query that shows the satisfaction score rating percentage for tickets that were one-touch, two-touch and multi-reply solves.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New Query.
- Select the dataset containing the data you'll need to build the query.
Select Zendesk: Tickets [default]. Query Builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, expand Customer satisfaction, click % Satisfaction score, and then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, expand Brackets, click Agent replies brackets then click Apply.
- Click Visualization type (), then select Table.
Then the query is complete! Check out the screenshot below as an example.