I don't receive Zendesk Chat notifications on Microsoft Edge. How can I fix this issue?
To solve this issue, follow the steps outlined below.
- Sign in your Chat account.
- Click the padlock icon on the left-hand side of the URL tab. Make sure that Notifications are ON and the Media autoplay is set to Allow.
- Navigate to Windows Settings > Notifications & actions, and under Get notifications from these apps set dashboard.zopim.com to ON.
- When you click on the section highlighted above, you are brought to a new page. Set the settings as referenced below.
- Notifications: On
- Show notification banners: On
- Keep notifications private on the lock screen: Off
- Show notifications in Action Centre: On
- Play a sound when a notification arrives: On
- On the bottom right corner of the screen, turn off Focus Assist.
If the above still doesn't reflect the changes, follow the below steps.
- In MS Edge, click the three dots icon and go to Settings.
- Navigate to Advanced > Manage Permissions.
- You should see multiple entries in the window. Click Clear all.
- After restarting your browser and accessing Zendesk Chat, you will see a bar at the bottom of the screen which asks for permissions to sent notifications. Click Yes.