- [Web Widget] General availability of integrated chat experience
- Fixed the Engagement's Average Response Time for accounts using Insights Reporting in Support. The way it is measured and more information on Insights Reporting can be found here.
- Adding new Facebook pages has been disabled for now. Drop a ticket to email@example.com and we will inform you once the linking of new Facebook Pages has been enabled.
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- CallConnect (Support)
- CallConnect (Browser Call System for Japan) is now integrated with Zendesk Support. You can use CallConnect features, like phone calling, pause, queueing, save notes or tags, and more, all from the Zendesk Support interface. When you start calling, you can see the Zendesk user that matches with the dialed number, view past tickets, and even talk with them over the browser. The call will also generate a support ticket in Zendesk automatically.
- ZIWO (Support)
- ZIWO is the cloud contact center software lets companies talk to their clients. Get to a new level of extra productivity and customer experience thanks to the perfectly integrated ZIWO-Zendesk app. Agents don’t have to login or navigate multiple interfaces anymore. They stay in Zendesk while ZIWO acts behind the scenes. When a call comes in, customer information pops-up automatically before the agent takes the call. Call history and voice recordings get integrated directly into a new ticket for better traceability. Are you calling back a contact? Not a problem with the click-to-call feature.
- Zoho Projects and Zoho BugTracker(Support)
- Zoho Projects is a free online project management software that lets you create and manage your projects effectively. Plan your projects, assign work, manage resources and collaborate better with your team. Although Zoho Projects has an easy-to-use UI, it is also packed with immense functionality to accommodate your business growth. Push Zendesk tickets as a task into a project in Zoho Projects with the click of a button and view details about the status from Zendesk so your team can stay apprised of the status of the work.
- Zoho BugTracker (Support)
- Zoho BugTracker is an online bug tracking software which helps you organize and resolve issues in your projects. You can log and track bugs through their entire life cycle. The feature rich software lets you involve all stakeholders and resolve bugs with ease. Easily escalate a Zendesk ticket into Zoho BugTracker with the click of a button. See updates as they happen from the ticket sidebar.
- Mayday (Support)
- Mayday is an intelligent assistant that boosts your customer support and transforms your agents into SuperHeroes thanks to AI. Mayday directly plugs into agents’ workspace, guides them through ticket resolution, suggests them the best answers and does all the post-resolution qualification for them. Mayday connects to your internal tools and thus centralizes the necessary knowledge to solve all kind of problems. In addition, while helping the agents, Mayday automatically tags each interaction with high precision. All the knowledge is then displayed through Mayday’s voice of the customer dashboard where you can pilot the activity of your support and its key metrics (topics occurrence, resolution time or even sentiment analysis).
- Content Macro Edit (Support)
- Content Macro Edit helps you save time when updating your Macros and Dynamic Content. This app allows you to update multiple Macros and Dynamics Content pieces at once, as well as the statuses and who they are assigned too.
- Knowledge Capture Actions (Support)
- Knowledge Capture Actions enables you to link actions to knowledge base articles from Zendesk Guide to be preformed when included in an internal or external comment of your ticket. This app works native but accompanies the Knowledge Capture app from Zendesk perfectly. Add labels to the knowledge base article to function as a trigger and to specify which action to perform. This also works when a knowledge base articles are been copy and pasted manually in a comment or even when included in a Macro.
- Unique Ticket Field (Support)
Zendesk Answer Bot
- General Availability of the Answer Bot API
- Nothing new this week
- Authors of translations are automatically 'Following' the translation when published.