Is it possible to show the Twitter handle of a user instead of their name in Explore?
It's not possible to display the Twitter handle of a user instead of their name in Explore. However, you can create a workaround based on customer user fields and achieve something similar.
To create this workaround
- Create a custom user field.
- In the custom field, add the Twitter handles of all your users as in the example below. If you are updating many users at the same time, see Bulk updating users.
Once the new data syncs with Explore, you will be able to create a query using the recently created user field.
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New Query.
- Select the Support: Tickets [default] dataset.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets.
- In the Rows panel, add the following attributes:
- Ticket Channel
- Ticket ID
- Requester Name
- Twitter Handle (or the name you gave to your user field)
- Filter Ticket Channel to only show you tickets created via Twitter.