- [Widget] A bug where 'isChatting' is returning true when it should actually be returning false.
- [WIdget] A bug where the Chat Start API was firing when chat ended in Guide/Help Center home page after Chat session ended
- Search Count only API ready and documented
- This week we opened sign ups for a new EAP for required on form submit functionality for the new built-in conditional ticket fields feature we GA'd this summer.
- Since launching CTF, we’ve received a lot of great feedback from the Zendesk community. CTF users love the smooth migration process, intuitive interface, first-class public API support, and the ability to use conditions in the mobile SDK and Web Widget.
- One area that the community has expressed a desire for more control is around conditional field requirements. CFA allowed customers to specify conditional fields for agents as “required on submit” while CTF currently uses the standard “required on solved” setting. The Enhanced Field Requirements EAP gives customers the ability to require conditional fields on submit as well as on specific statuses, not just “on solve”.
- This functionality ensures that admins can consistently get the data they need, only when needed, maximizing data capture and agent efficiency.Importantly, the Enhanced Field Requirements EAP means that CTF has complete parity with CFA and improves upon the app in several ways.
- Sign up here: http://bit.ly/efr-signup
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Attachment Manager (Support)
- Attachment Manager is a collection of apps that allows you to work with and manage ticket attachments. It combines Attachment Library, Attachment Restriction, Attachment Tagger (formerly Attachment Finder) and the Redact Attachments App. Attachment Manager combines the functionality of these apps into one sidebar experience. It allows an agent to open and close various apps using an accordion-style interface.
- Project Insight - Tasks (Support)
- Project Insight is the ideal work management platform that efficiently bridges the gap between Sales, Support and Finance, resulting in better customer experiences and more growth opportunities. Easily create, update and organize work in one place. Collaborate with people in and out of your organization. PI#team is free with paid add-ons, and larger organizations can trial and seamlessly migrate to the entire company.
- Customer 360 for Chat (Chat)
- Customer 360 brings valuable customer data from your backend and third-party systems into Zendesk chat. Get a 360-degree view of each customer while chatting with your end-users. With Customer 360, you can embed your existing dashboards to display relevant customer data for each chat, automatically look up the customer based on Email, User Id, or custom fields, and even create buttons that link to your admin tools or third-party systems
- Advanced Search (Support)
- Advanced Search is an App that provides a simple visual interface for constructing complex search queries against tickets, users (coming soon), and organizations (coming soon). It also enables you to export the search results in a CSV format.
- Tag Locker (Support)
- Tag Locker is an app that allows an administrator to manage and limit which tags can be used by agents or admins on tickets.
- Proactive Tickets (Support)
- Proactive Tickets helps build better relationships with your customers by allowing you to proactively reach out to them via Zendesk Support tickets. The App allows you to generate a list of your users based on any searchable user field, and then create tickets on their behalf.