Zendesk Explore can perform calculations on your query results using either result manipulations or custom metrics and attributes.
In this tutorial, we focus our attention on the Result manipulation menu () options. Use result manipulations to calculate the percentage difference, add totals, create a predictive analysis, and more.
- This video walks you through the steps to find and access the Result manipulation menu in the Explore interface.
- This video shows how to use the sorting option to customize the way the results of your queries are displayed.
- This video shows the options available for restricting your results in a range of your choice.
- The Metric filter options sets a floor or ceiling for your results. For more information about this feature, see the article: Selecting the metric result range.
- This video shows how to apply the Result path calculation filter to re-organize the way your results are presented, without performing any additional calculation.
- The Hide part of your results option lets you selectively hide part of your result manipulation without excluding it from your query.
- This video shows how to use the Forecast option to analyze patterns and predict future results.