Zendesk Explore can perform calculations on your query results using either result manipulations or custom metrics and attributes.
In this tutorial, we focus our attention on the Result manipulation menu options.
You can use result manipulations to calculate the percentage difference, add totals, create a predictive analysis, and more.
Click to expand and watch a short video-tutorial for each menu option.
- This video walks you through the steps to find and access the Result manipulation menu in the Explore interface.
- This video shows how to use the sorting option to customise the way the results of your queries are displayed.
- This video shows the options available for restricting your results in a range of your choice.
- Metric filter sets a floor or ceiling for your results. This video walks you through the options available when applying this filter to your query.
- This video shows how to apply the Result path calculation filter to re-organise the way your results are presented, without performing any additional calculation.
- The Hide part of your results option lets you selectively hide part of your result manipulation without excluding it from your query.
- This video shows how to use the Forecast option to analyse patterns and predict future results.