- Bulk Delete of Custom Objects is now available to be used through our Jobs endpoint: https://developer.zendesk.com/rest_api/docs/sunshine/jobs
- Talk Partner Edition: Created a new event to which a third party CTI provider can subscribe. This enables an agent to click on a phone number in the console and directly establish a call.
- Here is the link to the documentation.
- Launched two features in Early Access Program:
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
Unique Ticket Field (Support, paid)
Unique Ticket Field helps you to prevent double records of warranty claims, send out voucher codes to multiple people and more. The App lets you specify the field you would like to check for double records. Block or only notify agents of double values, specify the field which needs to be used for the validation.
- Document360 (Support)
- Document360 helps you to create user-friendly documentation, author in Markdown, and manage multiple versions. The product scales easily with your business. With the new Zendesk integration, you will equip your agents with all your knowledge without leaving Zendesk. With the handy app, you will be able to search through the knowledge base, link the articles or create them from your current reply.
- Knowledge Share (Support, paid)
- Knowledge Share enables your agents to search and link public articles from an external Help Center. Your agent can leverage the knowledge of your business partner or vendor who is also using Zendesk without leaving the ticket. The app supports all public available articles in the external Help Center. Insert links to relevant Help Center articles in ticket comments based on knowledge in an external Help Center
- Campfire (Support, paid)
- Campfire is the quickest way to ask a fellow agent to take a look at the ticket you are currently working on. No more calling out ticket numbers to colleagues or sending links via internal chat, just start a campfire and request a specific person to join, it's that simple.
- Deeplinks app by Leafworks (Support)
- The Deeplinks app by Leafworks assists with opening external systems or websites from within a ticket with custom URL parameters makes it possible to call external systems like your CRM, ERP, webShop etc.You can specify the button colors and URL patterns directly within Zendesk. Make it easy for your Agents to quickly access other websites.
- Augment CXM (Chat)
- Augment CXM platform gives your team real-time visibility into customer conversations to improve everyone's experience. Track NPS/CSAT in conversations in real-time to over 120,000,000 customer interactions to understand how every customer is feeling during the conversation. Understand when customer conversations are going sideways and bring a manager into coach the agent in real-time. Get alerts before your customers take the discussion to Twitter and prevent social media fallouts from happening in the first place. Automatically identify the groups of employees and critical moments that are leading to the biggest drops in NPS/CSAT to help managers determine where to focus their time to drive improvements
- DaVinci (Support)
- AMC’s DaVinci for Zendesk enables Contact Centers to support customers on their preferred channels. Integrate your existing phone infrastructure as well as digital channels to increase productivity, improve the agent and customer experience and enhance the eﬃciency of the entire service organization. AMC’s DaVinci App for Zendesk provides an embedded UI for customer service agents to place, receive, and transfer customer interactions with real-time access to Zendesk customer data. The DaVinci Agent UI also provides advanced CTI features like screen pop, click-to-dial, call activities and contextual call controls for more productive agents and happier customers.
- Macro Assistant (Support, paid)
- Macro Assistant gives your agents the gift of time. Create sample macro's and let agents select values, instead of manually searching for words they need to replace. Simply by navigating them through a wizard form.
- Alterra Help Center Search (Support)
- Alterra Help Center Search is a cognitive search engine that significantly improves the accuracy of your Help Center search. Alterra Help Center Search employs Deep Learning-based NLP to interpret user search queries based on their meaning - not just keywords. With Alterra, your customers can find the information they need by describing their problems in plain English, even without using exact keywords. By better understanding what customers are searching for, Alterra helps you deflect 4x more tickets than the native Help Center search.