Zendesk Chat + Message
- [Weekly Analytics Email Reports] We are making a change in timing when weekly analytics email reports are being sent. The emails will now be sent on Sunday at 6 am UTC. This change will be rolled out progressively to the customers.
- [Dashboard] A new UI has been added to the agent list to support the migration of Chat Phase 1 accounts to Chat Phase 4. This UI will be only shown to customers whose migrated is already planned. Customers will be using this UI to match common agents between Chat and Support.
- Improved chat-to-ticket creation retry mechanism
- [Dashboard] Deployed a fix where the visitor's email was replaced by agent's email for customers using LastPass
- Took remediation measures for a security incident. FAQ here.
- Following the July 8th schema updates (see announcement), we've updated the dataset library and dataset selection experiences. The intention is to make it easier for you and your teams to understand what dataset to use when creating new queries. See announcement for more information.
- By popular demand, we've increased the "name" column width across the board (dashboards, queries and datasets), which will make it easier for you and your teams to find the relevant resource.
Zendesk App Marketplace
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Ticket Field Magic (Support, paid)
- Ticket Field Magic offers a complete solution in ticket field configuration, no more serparate apps for require on submit or hide ticket fields. Ticket Field Magic is the first app that combines it all and adds the feature to disable (grayed out) ticket fields. Make ticket fields invisible and uneditable with the hide option; Disable a ticket field to be altered but still visible (grayed out); Configure a ticket field to be required on submit; Hide or disable specific values in dropdown fields; Configure all ticket field options to apply to agents only or for everyone (including admins).
- DeepConverse (Chat) (Support)
- DeepConverse for Chat and Support leverages the latest in AI to take your support experience to the next level. Use blazing fast search-as-you-type experience to get customers the right answers even before they complete their query. Enable a unified search experience that federates across multiple content sources, including external communities or even multiple Zendesk Guide implementations. Deploy chatbots that can deflect tickets through multi-step resolution flows as well as through precise answers based on user intent. Handover to human agents seamlessly when issues need further assistance. When Human agents are not available, a ticket can be filed.
- Picky Assist (Support)
- Picky Assist enhances customer support experience through WhatsApp, SMS & Missed Calls using your existing android phone and number as Zendesk Channel. Picky Assist Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies allows you to connect your existing Android Phone & Support Number as a Channel to Zendesk Support to provide single unified number for WhatsApp, SMS & Call Support.
- Print Ticket History (Support)
- Print Ticket History is a Nav Bar app that allows a user to select a group of tickets and print them out in a PDF format. Ticket searching can be done by name and/or email.
- SLA Event Tracker (Support)
- SLA Event Tracker provides a quick and easy interface that displays SLA (Service Level Agreement) data about the ticket. The goal of the app is to give an agent a quick view of how the ticket is doing against any applicable SLAs. This allows users to see when SLA metrics have been applied, fulfilled, and breached.
- Bamzooka (Support)
- Bamzooka is a checklist manager that help teams and businesses document and manage their recurring process. Bamzooka adds workflow to Zendesk. Bamzooka checklists, cards and built-in calendar enable organizations to list process tasks in a form of checklists, assign them to a team and schedule them using a simple but powerful scheduler. Once the Bamzooka App is enabled through the Zendesk App Marketplace, simply open a ticket and the Bamzooka widget will appear to the right. From there, you can start a checklist from a ticket and, as an option, block ticket resolution until the checklist is completed.
- Assignment Control (Support)
- Assignment Control is an app designed to customize and limit the available Assignees for a ticket. By targeting specific users, groups, tags, or organizations, this enables specific groups or users to be hidden from the Ticket Assignee drop-down.
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Zendesk Guide + Gather, Zendesk Answer Bot, Zendesk Sunshine and Zendesk Talk