- This week we made some changes in the number of results returned per query via our Views and Search APIs - please refer to the linked announcements for details.
Zendesk Guide + Gather
- Pagination has been limited to 1200 pages.
- Raised character limit of Content Moderation keyword list from 3000 to 15000.
- We have announced the launch of 3 upcoming EAPs
- Real-time dashboard EAP, which will enable you to keep an eye on your live channels (Support, Chat and Talk) and reallocate resources in real-time where it matters most.
- Support Enterprise Custom Roles & Light Agents EAP, which will enable customers on Support Enterprise to manage access to Explore using their custom roles, and grant view access to any dashboard to their Light Agents
- Sharing dashboards outside of Zendesk EAP, which will enable you to create public and password protected links to any dashboard, and that you can share with anyone without a Zendesk seat.
Zendesk App Marketplace
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- inSided - Ticket Escalation (Support)
- inSided is a platform that combines your community and knowledge base content. Quickly create Zendesk Support tickets from any community post on inSided. Sometimes community members post issues on the community that can’t be directly resolved by other community members or the community moderation team (for example, account-specific issues, or bug reports). After setting up this integration, your moderation team will be able to effortlessly escalate any post on the inSided platform to your Zendesk Support inbox, saving time and effort manually submitting tickets to Zendesk.
- Splashtop (Support)
- Splashtop is remote support made simple. Splashtop has now integrated with Zendesk to enable your technicians to remotely support your users using the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service. With the integration, you can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your users’ computers to provide support, directly from within Zendesk tickets! It takes only a few clicks to start a session. After the support case ends, a record of the remote session is automatically inserted into the ticket. Your users do not need to have any software pre-installed for all this to work.
- InSync.ai (Chat)
- InSyncAI is the leading conversational AI platform that helps enterprise companies like yourself, use the power of AI to have context aware and human like conversations with your end users. Theirr award winning conversational AI platform is built on state of the art Natural Language Understanding technologies and powerful deep learning M/L models that are customized to your needs. The platform will become your first point of interface with your end users and will help them get instant answers and help, without requiring a human agent’s help. And in cases where a human agent is needed, InSyncAI can seamlessly transfer the user’s over to a live agent, given our deep integration with Zendesk.
- Droplocker Integrations (Support)
- Drop Locker is the platform that powers locker based delivery across the globe. As a customer of any business Powered by Drop Locker you can access your account directly on their website or through droplocker.com. With this integration, users make changes to customer information through the DLA (web interface), Customer Mobile App, or Driver Mobile App and these changes are instantly visible via the Droplocker Integrations app while working on Support tickets.
- Ticket Field Manager (Support)
- Ticket Field Manager allows an administrator to quickly hide, disable, or require certain ticket fields in the agent interface based on role. Fields available include things like requester, assignee, collaborator, sharedWith, status, ticket_form_id (the ticket form dropdown), tags, type, priority, problem, and even custom_field_IDs (e.g. custom_field_1234).
- Voodoo SMS (Support)
- Voodoo SMS is a bulk SMS platform that allows you to send and receive SMS from a dedicated portal or API. The Zendesk integration allows you to reply to your support tickets via SMS and continue the chat using your phone. Once set up, messages go through your VMN and your customers can handle their support queries without having to login to a platform - it's done on their phone!
- Agent Ticket Counts (Support, paid)
- Agent Ticket Counts lets you quickly see ticket counts for each agent in your installation. See ticket counts for each user, divided by ticket status and total. Show overall counts per status, including counts of unassigned tickets. Filter agents by group or organization. Sort agents by name, or by any of the specific counts, in either ascending or descending order and more with this handy app.
There were no changes to Zendesk Chat, Zendesk Answer Bot, or Zendesk Sunshine.