Zendesk App Marketplace
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Google Business Messaging (Support)
- Google Business Messaging allows you to engage users interacting with your business on Google Maps. When users message your business on Google Maps, new tickets are created in Zendesk Support. Your agents can easily respond to users from the Zendesk Support console. This integration is powered by Amplify.ai, a conversational AI platform helping brands and businesses manage conversations on multiple surfaces such as Facebook Messenger, Google Maps, Google Search, Whatsapp, Twilio etc.
- Prodsight - Automated Topic & Sentiment Analytics (Support)
- Prodsight - Automated Topic & Sentiment Analytics automatically analyzes your tickets for topics and sentiment and producing a continuously updated report on the most common user issues. As a Customer Support Manager, you can use the Prodsight app to stay on top of customer issues and reduce support ticket volumes by writing well-informed help articles. As a Product Manager, you can use the Prodsight app to identify feature requests and usability issues.
- inSided - Federated Search (Support)
- inSided - Federated Search helps you expand your community knowledge. Simultaneously search through your Zendesk Guide content and user-generated content on your inSided community. Sometimes community members are looking for an answer to a question that has never been asked on your community, but are available on your Zendesk Guide knowledge base.
- Lang.ai for Support (Support)
- Lang.ai for Support helps you automate your tickets tagging by turning your complex customer interactions into structured data. Automate the tickets tagging your agents are doing manually by creating smart tags thanks to Lang.ai's proprietary semantic technology. Improve your current categorization by discovering more targeted tags. Quickly detect issues and triage them in real time. Escalate urgent problems by leveraging our smart tags and triggers
- Readonly Fields Plus (Support, paid)
- Readonly Fields Plus allows you to make certain fields readonly for your agents, similar to how they are readonly for your endusers. Fields can still be changed via triggers and automations.
- Formotus (Support)
- Formotus is the most secure, robust, and flexible mobile forms solution available. Seamlessly create mobile forms that support business logic, data validation, error checking, and other capabilities—all while working disconnected from the network. Formotus features a Zendesk control that allows users to enter a new ticket into Zendesk from their forms. Zendesk tickets can have photos, GPS info of the location where they were created, and annotations. The ticket control is a section of the form. Users can submit the entire form later to Google Drive or SharePoint, and the record generated will have a link to the Zendesk ticket(s).
- Kaleyra Click-to-Call (Support)
- Kalerya Click-to-Call connects Zendesk Support with the Kaleyra voice platform. When you integrate Kaleyra and Zendesk, you can accept incoming calls, dial your customers from the application, enable Click-to-Call to make calls directly from the ticket, access call recording to enhance call quality, and more.
- Wetransfer Upload Link (Support)
- Wetransfer Upload Link adds a button to the sidebar of the Zendesk ticket interface. When clicked, it'll open up WeTransfer (a popular file transfer service) in a new window, with the recipient's e-mail address prefilled with the requester of your ticket. Optionally it also adds any cc or follower to the recipient list. You can also add a custom message.
- Jenny (Chat)
- Jenny is an easy-to-use chatbot platform for organizations needing to improve customer experience, increase customer service efficiency and reduce agent churn. Create conversational chatbots for any use case in internal and external communication. Automate repetitive customer interactions with a platform for companies that want to quickly and easily train, deploy and maintain integrated chatbots without programming. Teams can resolve over 80% of chats automatically using Jenny. This cuts response times and reduces chat workloads, enabling customer service staff to focus on more complex cases that require emotional intelligence and life experience.
- PAQATO (Support)
- PAQATO is one of the leading systems for post-purchase communication and shipping analysis. PAQATO analyzes and tracks parcels on their way and automatically creates tickets in Zendesk. This way you will always be informed about the most relevant events and especially disruptions on the shipping route. Should cases such as address errors or damaged parcels occur in the future, you will receive immediate notification and transparency so that you can react proactively, before your customers become aware of any problems.
- Inditel Telephony App (Support)
- Inditel Telephony App allows your agents to make calls from within Zendesk & improves agent productivity and provides you with CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) records within Zendesk for tracking, monitoring, auditing and training purposes. Enable things like click-to-call, view call history and more, all from an app within Zendesk.
- A new limits endpoint now allows customers to check the number of object and relationship records and types they've created against their limit, as well as check the usage of their daily create limits. https://developer.zendesk.com/rest_api/docs/sunshine/limits
- Implement Bulk Update Objects
- Fix bullet format in documentation
- Updating the header for Limits documentation page