Zendesk Guide + Gather
- Gather Trial changed from 30 days to 14 days.
- Adding "Upgrade/buy" banners for expired Gather Trial customers.
- Introduced a product limit of 200 labels per article.
Zendesk App Marketplace
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- ChatCreate (Chat)
- ChatCreate is the only chatbot you can launch yourself in minutes. Easily set up your Zendesk Chat account to automatically answer commonly asked questions for your customers. Just add the answers and ChatCreate takes care of the rest and finds recurring topics.
- Sales Autopilot (Support)
- Sales Autopilot helps you design email newsletters, send them to your customers, organize crm processes, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It is like your dashboard to your company. With this integration, you can show all information about your customers (stored in Sales Autopilot) while working aside Zendesk Support tickets. All information will be shown on right side and you can know everything about the customer before you reply.
- We've updated our jobs endpoint to include a RelationshipsBulkDelete, CustomObjectBulkUpdate, and CustomObjectBulkDelete job. https://developer.zendesk.com/rest_api/docs/sunshine/jobs
- Updated some formats of our API docs for more clarity.
There were no changes to Zendesk Chat, Support, Explore, Answer Bot, and Talk.