- [Dashboard] Updated the "save changes" button behaviour in the agent skills section. Removed the ability to submit new updates in agent skills when the system is still processing the previous update, showing a loading indicator on the grey-ed out button instead.
- [Dashboard] Updated the display message for weekly email updates in the Analytics reports section "Receive weekly email reports (sent every Sunday)".
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Knowmax (Support)
- Knowmax is a leading Customer Engagement and Self-Service Platform that empowers CX & Training Heads to create, curate and distribute knowledge across assisted and digital touchpoints. Compete successfully in customer experience initiatives by breaking down the departmental silos. Integrating Knowmax with Zendesk allows agents to answer complex calls using guided workflows in a decision tree format within the CRM. Resolutions provided can be easily pasted in CRM by clicking a button which saves time on post-call documentation and also eliminates any chance of wrong documentation.
- BotSupply (Chat)
- BotSupply helps you automate conversational experiences across the customer journey. Add automated bot conversations right inside the Zendesk Chat interface. Seamlessly handoff the conversation from the bot to a live agent. Route the customer to the right team based on department, interest, and intent. Provide your live agents with context such as the historical chat conversation, customer information, past transactions, and more.
- SessionStack (Support)
- SessionStack lets you watch a pixel-perfect playback of a customer session within your product. You can view everything that happened to the customer prior to submitting the ticket. This way you get all the context you need to assist your customers right away, without requesting screenshots. Access all "under-the-hood" information including tech details around network, errors, warnings, and debug messages.
- monday.com (Support)
- monday.com is a team management platform designed to connect people to processes while creating an environment of transparency in business. Using this integration, you can automatically transform Zendesk tickets into engineering tasks, keep track of progress from one place, notify team members on changes or delays and update your users directly from monday.com. Sync your customer facing communication on one place. Send relevant accounts to the sales team and create tickets for the support team directly from within monday.com to make sure your users and prospects are getting the best service and experience
- CRM and Deals (Support)
- CRM and Deals is designed specifically to work with Zendesk Support and enables you to build and manage sales pipelines. Enhance the efficiency, process, and visibility of the sales support process. Easily capture sales opportunities that happen during a support conversation. Click the Create deal button in the Apps tab on the right side of the ticket view. The app will auto-fill the prospect’s name and company. All that’s left to you is to fill out the rest of the form.
- SQL Connector (Support)
- SQL Connector loads customer data from your SQL database and displays it in the sidebar next to the ticket. It loads fresh data whenever an agent opens a ticket in Zendesk. By default SQL Connector searches by email address or phone number. If you store an ID in a custom field in Zendesk, you can also use the custom field to look up customer data. If the customer ID or order number are buried somewhere inside the ticket text, SQL Connector can extract these numbers from the ticket and use them to get the customer information.
- TypeGenie (Support)
- TypeGenie helps agents be more productive and accurate by suggesting sentence completions and macro predictions so agents no longer have to type out repetitive sentences. TypeGenie is powered by an AI (neural network) that imitates the human brain and learns how to provide relevant completions from your historic tickets. The learning happens automatically over a couple of days, so when you have installed, you can kick back and wait for TypeGenie to activate. Also, when you use TypeGenie the algorithm constantly learns from your feedback and improves with time.
- Fixed Gather buy/upgrade banner not showing up.
There were no changes to Support, Explore, Answer Bot, and Talk.