- [Drill-through] We're now applying filters in drill-through results to ensure a consistent experience.
- [PDF Exports] We've fixed the order in which tabs are listed in PDF exports.
- [Query Exports] We're now supporting anonymous exports when exporting individual queries via public / password protected links created using the Sharing outside of Zendesk EAP
Guide + Gather
- The Spam filter for article comments and communities have been made mandatory.
- Accessibility improvements to the request form.
- Accessibility improvements to the comment editor.
- The Spam and Content Moderation queues used to be chained in a way where approval in one queue could lead to the content still being held in another queue. Now the approval action applies to both queues at the same time.
- Pythia (Support) (Chat)
- Pythia helps your business to solve more user requests with less time. Level up the productivity of your Zendesk agents with better macros usage and management powered. Pythia works with Zendesk setups of any complexity (with multiple brands, forms, fields and groups). Reply Suggestions provide Zendesk agents with related macros or shortcuts for current ticket or chat based on AI. Suggestion details can be easily accessed by clicking on the card. You can Apply or Submit a suggestion with single click on the buttons to the right of a suggestion card.
- Skedulo Mobile Workforce Management (Support)
- Skedulo Mobile Workforce Management is the new standard for deskless workforce productivity. Skedulo provides end-to-end management of the mobile workforce, including their skills, certifications, availability, locations, and preferences, all in a single system. Improve operational efficiency with intelligent scheduling and employee matching to reach business goals and optimize the use of mobile resources. Engage and retain employees with a consumer grade mobile app that has the real-time information and guidance mobile workers need to deliver an exceptional customer experience and collect the right data. Increase customer satisfaction by easily matching available and qualified employees to customer requirements and expectations. Seamlessly communicate between schedulers, teams in the field, and the end-customer.
- Google Drive from helphouse.io (Support)
- Google Drive from helphouse.io lets you connect your Google Drive account to your Zendesk and makes it easy for you to upload/attach files directly to/from Google Drive within a ticket in Zendesk Support. With this integration, you’re able to use Google Drive without leaving Zendesk Support. Upload files to Google Drive from a ticket in Zendesk. Attach files to a ticket from Google Drive directly from an app in the ticket editor.
- You can now bulk update and bulk delete via external ID using the Custom Objects Jobs endpoint. https://develop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038889134
Nothing new from Support, Talk, Chat, and Mobile Apps this week.