- We no longer enforce a create daily limit on Custom Objects. All records created will be subject to our standard RPMs of 1000/minute.
- Simple Media Player (Support)
- Simple Media Player for Zendesk, is a free app that will allow your agents to listen audio attachments or watch videos without having to download. It is also compatible with the audio (.ogg) and video (.3gpp) formats used by WhatsApp.
- parcelLab (Support)
- parcelLab enables perfect communication between shops and customers during shipment. With parcelLab you guide your customers through the entire shipping process. The parcelLab Zendesk app gives parcelLab customers the ability to easily get the most up-to-date delivery status of your customers' orders, directly access in-depth order information via a direct link to the corresponding parcelLab portal tracking page, and even automatically fetch the order status directly based on a user-configured Zendesk ticket field (optionally) or via an easy-to-use input form.
Dialoga ACD (Support) and Dialoga PBX (Support)
- Dialoga ACD and Dialoga PBX help you connect Hydra, ACD solution based on WebRTC technology, or Trident, a PBX technology, with Zendesk Support. Both services provide you with a remote platform through which agents can be monitored and controlled as if being in a traditional call centre, but when in fact no physical infrastructure is needed. Easily access your call controls within Zendesk to make/answer calls.
CSAT.AI (Support) (Chat)
- CSAT.AI improves customer experience proactively. Automate the QA process while providing complete oversight including: agent scorecard, performance trend, and tag search. Agents and Managers gain feedback in a timely fashion on things like if agents provided "WOW" level service, resolved customer query, or shown empathy.
- Bug fix, where voice comments with call recording were no longer being set as public. This is now working as expected again.
Guide + Gather
- Added product limits around number of articles per section.
- Fixed issues with @mentions popup handling of whitespaces and caching user information too aggressively.
Nothing new from Explore, Mobile Apps, Chat and Support this week.