Welcome, users of Zendesk Sell to support.zendesk.com! We've moved documentation about Sell to the Zendesk Help Center so you can find information about all Zendesk products in one place. Here are some useful tips to explore as you get familiar with the new experience!
- Sell-specific articles can be found here. Click the boxes to learn about Getting started with, Using, or Troubleshooting Sell. You can browse frequently asked questions, too:
- We also recommend checking out the Sell Community topics listed here. You'll find other Sell users in our forums, answering questions, sharing tips and best practices, or moving beyond the product to discuss industry-relevant topics:
- You can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for articles or community posts about any Zendesk product. If you're already viewing a Sell page, your search results will default to show Sell content. If you'd like, you can filter your search results further, by Articles or Community posts, and then by Product. Look for Sell in the list of products, or the Sell logo by the article or post title:
- Learn how to create a Zendesk Help Center account so you can log in to support.zendesk.com and interact with content or view the status of your tickets with our customer support team
- Learn how to comment on an article or post
- Any links you had bookmarked from support.getbase.com will automatically redirect you to the equivalent article on support.zendesk.com. If you reference any URLs frequently, we recommend updating your bookmark to the new link.
You can chat with our team via the widget inside your Sell account:
- Click Help:
- Enter search terms to look for an answer to your question, or click Live chat to reach our team directly:
Additional options for contacting us can be found in Contacting Zendesk Customer Support. If you have questions about any of these changes, please don't hesitate to let us know!