In the Professional, Enterprise, and Elite versions of Sell, you can integrate your Google Drive account with Sell. This allows you to create folders for and attach files to deals. Those folders and files are located in your Google Drive account and displayed on the deal card.
To sync your Google Drive with Sell
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- Locate the Google Drive integration in the list of integrations and then click Enable.
- You’ll be prompted to allow Sell to integrate with your Google account. Click Integrate Sell with Google.
- As part of the Google authorization process, you’ll then be prompted to choose the Google account you want to use to integrate with Sell. Choose the account you want to use then click Allow.
- Select the Enable Google Drive integration, then click Apply.
The integration set up is now complete and you’ll see on your deal cards a new panel called Google Drive.
To create a new Google Drive folder for this deal, click the Create Google Drive folder for this deal button. A new folder is created in your Google Drive. The folder structure follows this model: Google Drive/Apps/Base CRM/Deals/72443876 Creamy Ice (the last folder in that path being the name of the deal).
To add documents to the deal, open the new deal folder in Google Drive and add or move documents into it. They will then appear in the Google Drive panel on the deal card.