With the Sell mobile app you can create tasks for action items, follow-ups or reminders. When you create a task, you can associate it to a specific lead, contact, or deal. Tasks can be created with or without a due date and alerts, so you can prioritize your activities and stay on top of your most important action items.
This article contains the following topics:
- Working with tasks on the Today (Dashboard) page
- Working with tasks from the leads, contacts, or deals page
- Completing a task
Working with tasks on the Today (Dashboard) page
On the Today page, click the Tasks section to view all your Tasks, regardless of their associated lead, contact, or deal. You can track all your tasks from here and filter by object association and due dates.
Working with tasks from the leads, contacts, or deals page
Tasks can be related to a lead, contact, or deal.
When you create a task from the Today page, you can select which lead, contact, or deal the task is related to. When creating a task directly from a lead, contact, or deal page, the task is automatically associated with that record.
- Go to a lead, contact, or deal and click Tasks. Click the + icon.
- Create your task and click the tick icon to save.
- To edit or view a saved task, click the task. View or make your edits, and save.
Completing a task
- To mark a task as complete, click the checkbox next to the task.