With the Sell mobile app you can create deals on the go. Managing your deals directly from your mobile enables you to capture activities in real-time, providing you data insights such as deal stage duration and conversion rates.
This article contains the following topics:
- Converting a lead into a deal
- Adding a deal from an existing contact
- Creating a deal from the Today (Dashboard) page
- Moving a deal through stages
- Adding associated contacts to a deal
Converting a lead into a deal
- Go to the lead page that you want to convert to a deal and click Convert Lead.
Make sure that the Create a Deal from Lead field is toggled on.
- Enter a name for the deal and choose the pipeline.
- Click the tick icon to convert.
Adding a deal from an existing contact
- Go to the contact page that you want to add the deal to. Click Deals and the + icon.
- Enter a name for the deal, the value and any other information.
- Click the tick icon to save.
Creating a deal from the Today (Dashboard) page
From the Today page, click the + icon to create a deal.
Moving a deal through stages
You can move a deal through stages from the Deal page, in the Info tab.
Click on your current stage to change to a different stage.
Adding associated contacts to a deal
- From the Deal page select Contacts.
- Click the + icon.
- Search for a contact to add to the deal and click on the contact name.
To remove an associated contact from the deal, go to the Contacts tab and click the x icon to the right of the contact.