You can use filters and lists on the Sell mobile app to define what matters to you most in records, and work with them accordingly.
For example, you might have 1000 leads in Sell and want to view leads in a certain area only or leads from a certain industry. You can apply filters to your general working list and save it as a list.
This article contains the following topics:
- Go to the leads, contacts, or deals tab and click the funnel icon.
This opens a list of fields for you to filter.
- Click Add Field to add more fields to include in the filter.
To remove a field from the filter, click on the More (...) icon and Remove.
Creating a smart list
- If you have a list of specific fields and filters that you'd like to save, click Save as Smart List to save it as a list.
- Name your smart list.
- Click OK to save.
Your list of smart lists is available in your leads, contacts, or deals center. In your Contact Center, you can access all your saved smart lists and also create new smart lists.
Viewing your smart lists
You have a number of ways to view your lead, contact, or deal lists. Toggle among different views by navigating to your leads, contacts, or deals page and clicking on the hamburger icon towards the top right side of the screen.
Choose to view your list in List, Map, or Cards.
- The list view is a standard list.
- The map view displays your filtered or unfiltered list as a map and shows relevant leads, contacts, or deals according to the address populated on their respective cards.
- The cards view shows each lead, contact, or deal on an individual page.