In Sell, you have many options for analyzing your sales pipeline and performance. This includes all the essential data in your Sell account: your total sales, your sales funnel, what stage deals are at in your pipeline, which deal sources are more successful than others, how your reps are performing and if they’re achieving their goals, and so on.
All of this data is available in reports that you’ll find on the sidebar in Sell.
- Click the Performance Dashboard icon () > Reports ().
The Performance Dashboard is described in detail in Using the Performance Dashboard.
The reports that you’ll see and have access to on the Reports page depends on your Sell plan and the features you have enabled (for example, Sell Voice). For example to see the reports for your deals:
- Click the Deals icon () > Reports ().
This article covers the following topics:
- All Sell plans
- Professional, Enterprise, and Elite
- Enterprise and Elite
All Sell plans
The following reports are available across all Sell plan types.
- Funnel - analyse lead and deal progression through the sales pipeline. For example, how many deals are incoming, how many are in contract negotiation, and so on.
- Stage Distribution - shows you at what pipeline stage your active deals are in. This gives you an overview of, for example, how many deals are in the Closure stage and what the percentage of those deals are to your total number of active deals.
- Total Sales - a comprehensive overview of your total sales segmented by owner, source, customer, team, and product.
- Sales by Customer - shows your sales by customer.
- Deal Loss Reasons - provides you with a quick view of the lost deals that were assigned a loss reason when they were changed to the Loss pipeline stage.
- Lead Status - a visual representation of how your lead status labels have been applied and distributed across all your leads.
- Deal Sources - shows you the sources of your deals within a given time period. For example, how many deals came in through your website, a referral, sales prospecting, and so on.
- Total Incoming Deals - shows you the incoming deals that were created in a given time period.
Professional, Enterprise, and Elite
The following reports are only available on the Sell Professional, Enterprise, and Elite plans (Suite Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus).
- Forecasted Sales - a comparison of your sales forecast to your actual sales, which enables you to see how the value of your pipeline (deal value and % win likelihood).
- Forecasted Sales by Source - shows you the sources of your forecasted sales, which helps you to predict how much money in your pipeline you are expected to bring in, categorized by the source it came from.
- Sales by Owner - tracks sales performance by deal owners.
- Forecast widget and report - shows your deals (won deals and as well as those in progress) and includes the sales forecasting data Win Likelihood and Estimated Close Date.
- Revenue Goal Attainment widget and report - a quick view into how well you’re doing to achieve your revenue goals. Revenue attainment is defined by the revenue achieved (won deals) within a specified timeframe compared to the sales goal.
Enterprise and Elite
The following reports are only available on the Sell Enterprise and Elite plans (Suite Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus).
- Pipeline Development - view your deals and what pipeline stage they are in. This report displays a detailed breakdown of the number of deals, their value, and a percentage-based distribution between that stage and the other stages that the deals were moved to or from.
- Activity Overview - tracks the following activities: Calls Made, Emails Sent, Appointments Held, Tasks Completed, Notes Taken, Text Messages Sent, and Visits.
- Call Outcomes - shows you the outcomes of calls made to leads and contacts (Not interested, Left voicemail, and No answer). You can add custom outcomes as well.
- Email Outcomes - shows you the outcomes of email messages sent to leads and contacts (Sent - no reply and Replied).
- Visit Outcomes - tracks the in-person visits your sales teams and members have with leads and contacts
- Time to first action by Outcome - shows the average first time to action within a time period by day, week, month, quarter, or year.
- Time to first action by Owner - shows the average first time to action for all team members.
- Time to first action by Time buckets - shows the time to first action using time buckets (the default view is a day-based time period, but you can customize it to hours and minutes).
- Pipeline Coverage widget and report - quick dashboard insight into whether or not you need to bring more deals into your pipeline to hit your revenue goals.
The following reports are only available on the Sell Elite plan (Suite Enterprise Plus).
- Stage Duration Analysis - a graph analysis of how long each of your Won, Lost, and Unqualified deals spent, on average, in each stage of the sales pipeline.
- Stage Duration by Owner - insight into stage duration by each deal owner, including the average stage duration for each deal owner compared to the team’s average.
Advanced sales insights
- Deal Source Performance - shows you how well your team members, teams, or groups are doing winning deals in each one of your deal sources.
- Loss Reasons by Owner - you can review how many lost deals each team member has and what the loss reasons are.
- Loss Reasons by Source - view deal loss reasons by deal sources. For example, the number of deals you lost to the competition where the deal source was an industry conference.
- Stage Conversion by Owner - summarizes how the team and individual team members are converting deals through the different stages of the sales pipeline.
- Rep Performance Dashboard - a comprehensive look at each rep’s performance, which includes their total sales in a given time period, their average deal size, the number of deals won, quota attainment, their pipeline conversion rates, and reasons for lost deals.