The automated power dialer feature is available on Enterprise and Elite Plans. This feature allows you to create an automatically dialed call list in your Sell account so that you can dial the numbers of selected leads and contacts.
Set up your call list
1. Go to your leads, contacts, or deals page. Select the records you would like to call by checking the boxes in the first column.
2. Click the phone icon at the top of the page to generate your list.
3. Click Start at the bottom of the page to start dialing.
You'll see the following options:
- A timer counting down to the first call is placed (for example, -0:05 means it is 5 seconds until the call starts)
- A Call now button: click to start the call immediately without waiting for the countdown to finish
- A notepad icon: click to review your call scripts before the call begins
- A pause button: click to pause the dialer (for example, if you want come back to the list later).
See Using calls and text in Sell Voice for more information about other in-call controls.
Calls dial out one after the other, with a pause in between each call to allow you to log any relevant information about the call and prepare for the next one.
After each call, you'll see a call summary page where you can record the call outcome and call summary. Click Save when you've finished adding your information.