This month we introduce some flexibility to the Sell interface and kick off a new training option for new Sell users. Check out these updates and let us know what you think in the comments below!
With the new Layouts Settings in Sell, Admins gain control over how key information is displayed on Leads, Contacts, and Deals. Choose to rearrange widgets to show critical information or action items in your preferred order. Also, choose to hide any widgets that aren't relevant to your sales team.
- Team focus: Ensure your reps are focused on what's most important in their sales conversations by hiding any widgets that could create distraction or be considered clutter
- Prioritize better: Display the most important widgets near the top of Lead, Contact, or Deal cards so your team can prioritize the most critical action items or pieces of information first
- Get started by checking out this Help Guide
To help you get started with Sell, we offer several onboarding packages and today we grow these options to include one more-- introducing Online Training! Until today, our onboarding and implementation options have involved either custom implementation or our fast track implementation, both involving training with one of our in-house implementation consultants.
Today's new online training option gives new customers the content they need to lead a true self-implementation. We're excited to now offer these 3 onboarding packages to new customers, based on your needs:
- Custom Implementation: Your own dedicated Sell consultant ensures high-quality onboarding tailored custom to your organization’s needs.
- Fast Track: Our 2-week group implementation program that enables sales leaders to successfully self-implement Sell with their organization.
- Online Training: Recorded, online content to help lead a successful self-implementation.
Learn more about our new training package here!
Let us know what you'd like the next product announcement to be! Share feedback and feature requests on our uservoice portal here.