- [Query Edition] We made it easier for you to re-use queries that are used on dashboards. When editing a query from a dashboard, you can now easily add it to another dashboard or simply use it as a starting point of a new exploration.
- [Analytics] The CONTAINS function no longer returns NULL values
Guide + Gather
- Show agent alias when set on demoted agent users.
- Crowdin (Support)
- Crowdin is a cloud-based localization management solution that speeds up and automates localization. Crowdin helps tech companies localize their apps, websites, games, emails, blogs, Knowledge Base articles, and other content. Source texts from Zendesk will be uploaded to your Crowdin project automatically and become available for translators you invite to your project. Ready translations arrive in your Help Center at a period you specify (every 3 hours, for example). When there are changes in the source content on the Zendesk side, the source files in Crowdin are updated automatically. Your translators will get notified there’s some new content they need to work at.
- Mindsay (Support)
- Mindsay helps companies to provide 1-to-1 care at scale by automating complex processes through conversations. Their AI-powered Saas solution enables companies to reduce their customer support costs while improving the quality of service. Mindsay's integration with Zendesk allows you to prequalify your customer's needs and gathers information through the conversation to be sent in a ticket or perform a Chat handover in Zendesk on the customer's request or if the customer's question is out of the bot's skills. The history of the conversation is sent to Zendesk Chat and an agent is alerted to take over the conversation.
Call recording controls EAP. More info on this here
The GET Resources by External ID endpoint will now return a 404 when it is unable to find a resource matching the resource_type_key and external_id combination passed.
Nothing New from Support, Chat, and Mobile Apps this week.