Use this Explore recipe to create a leaderboard that displays your agents and the number of tickets each one solved. This gives you a quick snapshot of your agents’ performance.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 10 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
In this procedure, you'll create a simple query to display a table showing all of your agents and the number of tickets they've solved. If you have a lot of agents, consider using a top/bottom filter to restrict the query results to, for example, the top ten agents.
To create the query
- In Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Support > Tickets > Support: Tickets dataset, then click New query.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Solved tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Assignee > Assignee name, then click Apply.
- In the Result manipulation () menu, click Sort, then click Apply.
- On the Sorts page, choose Value descending, then click Apply.
And you’re finished! See the screenshot below as an example of the finished leaderboard of your agents based on their ticket solves, in descending order
Enhancing your report
You can also filter on the date the ticket was solved to limit the results to tickets solved within a specific date range.
To add a date filter
- In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Ticket solved > Ticket solved - Date, then click Apply.
- Click the Ticket created - Date attribute you just added, select Edit date ranges, and choose the date range (for example, Yesterday or Last week) you want to filter to.
Now, the result will only return tickets created within the date range you chose.