You can use the Activity Feed from any lead, contact, or deal page in Zendesk Sell to see all activity-related information for that record. To make it easy to find the exact information you are looking for, you can use a number of filters in the feed.
Using the Activity Feed
The Activity Feed tracks events in many areas, including:
- Communication (emails, calls, messages)
- Deal stage changes
- Completed tasks
- Appointments and visits
- Depending on your configuration, key activities in integrated products
Filtering using the Activity Feed
Use the following filters to set and see only the information you are interested in.
- Email conversations visible: the contact or lead owner can set whether email conversations are visible to anyone that can view this record.
- All activity: filter by the type of activity. Check one or more boxes to choose from notes, emails, calls, messages, status changes, completed tasks, appointments and visits, or collaborations.
Note: Filter options differ slightly depending on which object type you are viewing.
- By everyone: filter by users, teams, or groups. As you start to type, users, teams, or groups that match your search are displayed. Add as many users, teams, or groups as you like.
- Tagged all (EAP): filter using predefined tags. Tagging is only available for notes.
- Star (EAP): filter by starred items. Starring is only available for notes.