The Zendesk Sell mobile app is crashing when I try to use it. Why is my Sell mobile app crashing? How do I troubleshoot issues with the Sell mobile app?
This may be caused by some corrupted data on your device.
- Uninstall and delete the Zendesk Sell app.
- Reinstall the app.
You can also troubleshoot the source of your issue by following the steps below:
- Try placing a call on the web browser version of Sell. If you also cannot place a call on the web browser version, you may be out of call credits or experiencing a voice issue independent of the mobile app. For more information, see the article: Troubleshooting Sell Voice problems.
- If you are experiencing an issue dialing a call, try using another dialing option to see if the call logs as expected.
- Check the version of your Sell app in your device settings > Sell > Zendesk Sell Settings and update to the most recent version.
- Update your personal mobile device to the most recent version.
If you've uninstalled and reinstalled but still experience app crashes or issues, contact Zendesk Customer Support and provide this information:
- Device type
- Device Operating System (Android 4.0.3, iOS 8.2, etc)
- Any specific steps needed to trigger the crash