HubSpot offers marketing automation software that helps businesses manage their website, email campaigns, and more. Connecting Sell with HubSpot helps you to keep your HubSpot leads synchronized.
You can set up HubSpot in Sell in two ways:
- Using the HubSpot app in the Zendesk App Marketplace, and from Settings (), Integrations > Apps
- Natively through Sell, from Settings (), Integrations > Integrations
This article covers the following topics:
Benefits of using the HubSpot app in Sell
The app provides a side-bar widget in your leads and contacts pages in Sell so that you can:
- View which HubSpot email campaigns have been sent to a lead or contact
- See when and which HubSpot campaign emails a lead or contact has opened or clicked
- View the lead or contact profile in HubSpot
- Update HubSpot profile data from inside Sell
- View which HubSpot lists a lead or contact is associated with
For more information about using the HubSpot app with Sell see HubSpot for Sell.
Benefits of natively integrating HubSpot in Sell
When you fully integrate HubSpot with Sell, you can:
- Source new leads: HubSpot provides an automatic way of sourcing new leads that have a higher chance of being converted, as they are Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) that have engaged with your marketing material and shown interest. As soon as a HubSpot contact meets the criteria you’ve set in your MQL list, that lead is automatically sourced into Sell.
- Sync between Sell and HubSpot: Communication between the team sourcing your leads, and the team converting the leads into customers, is updated in near real-time, and gives you thorough insight into any engagement with a contact. All contact details are automatically synchronized across Sell and HubSpot so the data you see is always up to date and accurate.
- Send contacts or leads to HubSpot: You might have inbound leads from offline sources, or outbound leads who haven’t necessarily gone through your Marketing team. Using the integration, you can push any lead or contact in Sell to HubSpot.
- See up-to-date activity: Sell users can access HubSpot activity information if you set up a URL custom field called HubSpot Contact Public Record. Clicking on this field link takes your Sell users to the activity feed in HubSpot. To access this link, each user must log in to the HubSpot account with their own login information.
- Measure marketing effectiveness: Sell syncs all original source data from HubSpot to the Lead Source field in Sell so you can filter existing Sell reports, such as the Funnel Report, by source. Understanding which source produces the most opportunities empowers you to enhance your sales processes.
For information on setting up your HubSpot integration see Connecting HubSpot with Sell.