When you enable the Quote Roller integration, you can create new quotes directly from a deal and then track the status and value of the quote from Sell.
To enable the Quote Roller integration
- On the sidebar, click the Settings icon (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- Locate Quote Roller in the list of integrations, then click Enable.
- Sign in to your Quote Roller account, then click Authorize to allow Sell to access to your Quote Roller data.
- Match the users in your Sell account to the users in your Quote Roller account by dragging and dropping each user's name. If everyone in your Sell account is also a user in Quote Roller, match each name. However, if the team using Sell is not the team who will be using Quote Roller, drag each Sell user to the Quote Roller user they should be associated with. It's not uncommon to have multiple sales reps associated to one Quote Roller user acting as the billing dept.
- Click Save.
You can later update these connections in Settings > Integrations > Integrations > Quote Roller > Edit Users.
- On the sidebar, click the Deals icon (), and select a deal.
- In the Quote panel, click the Add icon + to create a quote.
A quote is automatically generated in Quote Roller and thereafter the quote status will be updated in Sell when it is updated in Quote Roller. You'll also see the name of the user who is managing the quote.